Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother In-Deed

MEDIUM: Acrylic
When we speak about charity work, only one person comes to my mind, Mother Teresa. I was searching for Filipino orphanages when I suddenly came across this picture. She looks just as pure and genuine. Though I failed to capture the exact picture, I am proud to have paint such an  influential woman. I really admire how she cares for the poor. In fact, when she travels in an airplane, she collects leftover food from the passengers then gives them to the poor. What can you say about that?

2 comments:

  1. I think she's genuinely good-hearted & she will always live in the hearts of those she helped & ours too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW. That's why she's really inspirin! :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...