Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Mini Shirt

Yesterday afternoon, my orgmate and I were supposed to buy our cute tokens for the outgoing officers of our organization in our college but she had an earlier appointment to attend to so I decided to go there alone. I was asking the vendor random things about their merchandise when I saw these cute mini shirts. I remember my block mate having the same shirt dangling with her id whenever she goes to school. I got jealous so I decided to buy one for myself.

My inspiration for the design is obviously, God. I've been struggling lately with my faith, and I always want to be reminded that everything I will work for is for the glory of God. Actually, when I was painting those triangles in the letters, I also remember the music video of Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye (kinda weird). 
MIXED MEDIA: ACRYLIC, TEXTILE AND INK
I made it really look sketchy so it would not look fine but edgy. I find it very useful too. It could cover up my whole id and keep it away from scratches and dust.

Isn't it cute? :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WOW, You have blogspot na. Thank you Rebby! :)))

      Delete
  2. not cute. it's awesome.

    though it solicits gentle feelings on which we define "cute", it also gives prominence and pride to the owner, on which i don't have a word to attribute to, so i just used the word awesome.

    in any case, i'll give you more than a thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWW, Thank you for your lovely comments and the thumbs up! :)

      Delete
  3. can you make me one? hihi. (feeling close?!) thanks for dropping by my blog! you are actually really artistic! very very nice..

    ferreroandfate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg yes. Hahaha. Your ID is lucky to be clothe. Ang cute talaga. :D


    http://thewalrus.cotton-candy.net/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...