Saturday, July 14, 2012

Walking, it's more fun in the Philippines

I joined many painting competitions in the past and this is one of them that like many others, lost. If that sounds bitter, well, I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm not. Let's  just say I'm used to it but nonetheless, there's no stopping me from joining just yet. 


MEDIUM: ACRYLIC (ON CANVAS)

Forgive me if  I think there would be no need to mention the organizer of this competition (haha!). Given the theme, "It's more fun in the Philippines", I thought of  a unique presentation of the different festivals in our country. The feet represents the act of walking through various places in the Philippines while experiencing our colorful festivities. YAAAAAY!

TENEN, I don't know if I was able to execute it well but my concept is worthy of the gold, right? Just trying to comfort myself and yes, can I emphasize enough I am NOT bitter. :)
Congratulations to the winners! :) 

2 comments:

  1. I like your painting and your use of colors! I also like your positive attitude! It's not how many contests you win it's the learnings you get from all your experience which will make you a good artist. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW. Thank you for those encouraging words! :) I'll follow you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...