Sunday, August 19, 2012

Feed a Soul


Since the hell weeks are over, I took the time to look at previous sketchbooks. I saw this sketch I did a year ago. I used HB and 2H pencils on this one. I find the drawing very light so I decided to make it darker using charcoal pencil. 



Everyday, you just cannot help thinking of those little abandoned children who beg for money, food and love from their families. This sketch of a little girl represents how these kids long for affection and hunger for love. I admit that sometimes I just ignore these kids but the minute I get to know them,my heart sobs with their stories. People may always see them as syndicate tools since they fill the streets now but it is unfair to generalize them. Some are really worth knowing.

I hope I inspired you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...