Friday, November 2, 2012

Discovering An Artist

I know I haven't been blogging a lot lately so to make up for that, I figured I'll do a new segment here in my blog. Something you guys can watch out for!

I've read somewhere that imagination is the beginning of creativity. My friend, Beio Capino, is just one artist that lives up to that. His wide imagination and flawless execution always equal to perfection. He's a born painter, the work of his hands always in sync with the creativity of his mind. Out of boredom, he decides to paint on shirts instead on canvas. He used textile, acrylic, dye and laundry pen.









If I would describe his style, it'll probably be abstract realism. His paintings were real objects and people living on a fantasy land. Some were part of nature and others were replicas of famous artists. The spectrum of colors were also vibrant and very inviting. 

I think it's faulty to say that all artist works are inspired by something because what if you just wanted to draw? Draw for art sake, not thinking about anything profound, just wanting to shed those extra bits of creative juices... That's exactly how Beio started to paint these shirts. It is his stress reliever, a past time that became a hit to many of our friends. Now, he accepts to t-shirt requests. If you're interested, you can reach him here.

Note: All photos are taken from Beio.



8 comments:

  1. very pretentious.. kidding..

    ReplyDelete
  2. god he/she does that all? too genuis! waaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he does. :)Artists are really everywhere! :)

      Delete
  3. incredible!

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome artworks! hope to see more of it in the future. :D
    I've followed you thru google friend connect. It's awesome to find co-bloggers that are artists as well.

    Hope you could visit my blog as well :)
    http://crizeelong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crizeeel! Yeah, few people are blogging about art! Join the artists' bandwagon! :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...