Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Nifty Shades of Singapore Part 2

I know it has been weeks since my last post so I make sure to blog the consequent parts prior to our Singapore trip, during the Christmas break. After wandering around the whole vicinity, we went inside the Flower Dome!

Our ticket
From afar, the Flower Dome looks like a stadium or some place where national and international events could took place. You would never thought that it comprises a gigantic garden filled with plants and trees living in a Mediterranean climate.Many of which are now depleting due to changes brought by the climate.

"The climate in the Flower Dome is most suitable for growing a wide variety of plants from semi-arid and arid regions around the globe. All the desert plants display fascinating adaptations to the dry climate."




Notice how the flowers greet you with awe! (even in pictures!) It is just so amazing how great God is for creating such a wonder. I adore the baoababs, most specially, since its my first time to see such trees besides seeing it on cartoons.


The flowers were also mesmerizing! Their colors were very vibrant! I super duper love the roses. Kudos to the landscape designers who made a wonderful job in doing the arrangement!

The Dome is also informative. They provided these boards to make known to people the importance of these species to our environment.

We actually visited in the nick of Christmas season so they probably made these Christmas decorations inside to look more festive and occasional.


A Hi from the baby Bear
And now, I leave you with a picture of us three, my mom, dad, I and my sister as the photographer. Sorry to not include you in my post, Bea. Haha. Anyway, you may have see visited her blog and saw the same picture.

 Better late than never! Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus to whom we must glorify! :)

14 comments:

  1. waaa , great holiday ! :D

    just followed you, mind to follow me back ? thanks :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eka! Sure, I'll follow you back! :)

      Delete
  2. awesome photos you have here :) i'm your new followers btw, so glad if you do the same :)

    xx,
    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so festive! I'm following you now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, Ate! Check out what we wore here: http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-allison-hat.html =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so pretty. Love the pictures - amirajsfashiondiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Everything is so colorful! I love it!


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. dynamic shades provide window film automotive films to clients. Exploring latest developments in the marketplace in singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Solar film is a thin transparent window film.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...